Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Deal of the Day: Tony's Pizza

Admittedly, I remember this pizza as being just terrible. But, somewhere along the line something happened, and now it's not half bad.  It has a chewy-crispy crust that I like much more than the cardboard base of a Jack's or Tombstone, and some kind of gooeyness to the cheese that is just awesome.  Now granted, I wouldn't feed the meat-toppings on a Tony's to a stray cat, but that's okay, because Tony's is so cheap, you can afford to buy one whole pizza for everyone in the house.

Simply buy everyone a cheese pizza, and let each person top it with what they like.  Tonight, it was just the boy and I, and he gobbled cheese while I had broccoli and onion on mine.  If hubby had been home, I would have gotten him some sliced pepperoni (which I just saw at the Dollar Tree, FYI).  I picked up my Tony's  for $1.35 each at Wal-Mart, and I had the broccoli and onions on hand.  Now that's one cheap dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment